Guided Farm Tours — The Perfect Place for kids
to learn about animals and Farm Life.
Walk-ins Welcome! Groups of Any Size! Come enjoy the Farm and you can bring your own
picnic lunch & eat in our shaded oak tree Picnic Area overlooking the Pristine Crescent Lake.
Old McMicky's Farm Creates Fun and Bonding Family Entertainment and Celebrations
that Kids & Families will Remember for the Rest of their Lives!
First Tours starts at 9am, Last Tour leaves at 1pm. CLOSED MONDAYS
* Open Year Round * Tours Leave Every 15 Minutes
Families and Individuals Welcome Any Time –
No Reservation Needed!
All Guided Educational Farm Tour Include:
• Guided Educational Farm Tours lasting 1.5 — 2 hours
• Pony Rides at our Lakeside Pony Ring
• Milking a Cow
• Catching Chickens
• Group Hay Ride on an Authentic 1949 Ford Tractor
• Meet & Greet with goats, pigs, donkeys, turkeys, rabbits, ponies and more!
• Visit to our Animal Baby Barn
• Exploring our Barn Maze and Twirling Slide
Family & Individual Walkin Tour Rates:
• Adults - $13
• Children Ages 2-12 Years - $12
• Children Under 2 Years - FREE
• Senior Citizens, Military, and Emergency Service Employees - $11
• In appreciation and recognition: School Teachers, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Active Military and Veterans - $11
Field Trip and Private Group Rates:
(A Group consists of 20 or more guests) Great for schools, camps, churches and other herds or bus loads of kids.
• Group Admission - $11 per person for children and adults
• Teachers - FREE (When coming as a chaperone with their school)
• Chaperone - FREE (1 per 20 students)
• Additional Adult Chaperone - $11
• Special Rates Available For Title 1/Renaissance Schools
• Reservation required 1 week in advance
Parents Love To Brag About Us
"We had such a great time at the farm!! Jacob still talks about it and tells everyone about all the animals and how much fun he had!!! We can't wait to go back and hopefully have his birthday party there this year!! Thank you Old McMicky's Farm for such great memories!!